Evidence of Prehistoric Civilizations 4
Summary of Previous episodes
In the initial episode, I discussed my disbelief that the Great Sphinx was only 4,500 years old. My disbelief stemmed from erosion evidence and I gave information from documents that the last time the Sahara was wet enough to have anywhere near that quantity of water was thousands of years before that.
In Episode 2, I discussed the very unusual carvings and stone cuttings that cannot have been made from simple copper tools. In fact, one stone is carved in such a way that it is evidence of a 30 foot in diameter cutting wheel working on hard granite. This is actually very amazing and it is all swept under the proverbial rug to not alert anyone about possible flaws in the perceived historical timeline of human civilization.
In Episode 3, I discussed the ancient Sumerian cultures how they first appeared in our historical timeline about 7 thousand years ago and they still did not have the technology to carve the massive stones we see around the world.
In all three episodes, I also offered videos that discuss such the ancient massive stone carvings in Egypt, Lebanon, Peru, and present-day Turkey, where Gobekli Tepe documents that humans were capable of cutting massive stones and producing well-defined carvings on the stones as long as 12,000 years ago. What happened?
In Episode 3, I finished off with a discussion about the great flood and placing it at about the time of the end of the last Ice age. Some historians suggest that human civilization goes back many thousands of years.
I also discussed that ancient Egyptians knew of many older civilizations and were knowledgeable of many great floods. How is it that we have forgotten all of our history? How is it, that current archeology ignores these tantalizing insights into our past? How is that after the advent of Darwinism, any research into unusual paleo-anthropologist finds are suppressed if they do not confirm the current theory of Evolution?
In another book in my library, Forbidden Archeology, The Hidden History of the Human Race, written by Michael A Cremo and Richard L Thompson and published in 1993, documents finds of very old paleo-humans that definitely lay outside of the currently accepted timeline.
- In1883, near St. Prest, France, bones from a rhinoceros dated to the Late Pliocene (5.3 to 2.6 million before present (B.P.)) that had evidence of human butchering before fossilization.
- In 1970’s, Richard E. Morlan of the Archeological Survey of Canada and the Canadian National Museum of Man conducted studies from the Old Crow River sites and determined that antlers and bones had evidence of human working before the bones and antlers were fossilized and these date to 80,000 B.P.
- Bones with scrapes indicative of human working were found in the Anza-Borrego Desert, California (1988) that dated to the Middle Pleistocene or greater than 300,000 B.P.
- Val D’Arno, Italy, grooved bones indicating human activity, were found to date to 2.0 – 2.5 Million years B.P.
- In 1868, two fragments of a rhinoceros had been sent to the French Academy of Science with unexplainable grooves that were approximately parallel and appeared to have been made by a hatchet when the bone was fresh. The bone fragments were found near Billy, France, in calcareous sand stratum indicative of the middle Miocene (28.3 – 5.3 Million B.P.) and the species was Rhinoceros Pleuroceros. According to modern authorities, this animal dates to the early Miocene.
- Just after the bone fragments from Billy, France were presented (see above), a sealed packet of bones, delivered to the Academy four years earlier, was opened. The researchers (F. Garrigou and H. Filhol) stated there was “sufficient evidence to permit us to suppose that the contemporaneity of human beings and Miocene mammals is demonstrated”. The evidence in the packet contained intentionally broken bones from Sansan, France, and were the bones of a small deer judged to be of Middle Miocene age.
- Jawbones of an extinct three-toed horse broken in a way to allow the extraction of bone marrow. Modern dating of the strata is Late Miocene.
- Pierced Shark Teeth, (Red Crag, England) 2.-2.5 Million years B.P.
- Carved bone from the Dardanelles, Turkey, dated to the Miocene age.
These are only a sample of the evidence that “modern” humans have been on this planet for much longer than Darwin’s theory of evolution as currently presented, allows for.
Ignoring strong evidence is counter productive
At the time many of these findings were made known, Darwinism was fully accepted as the only way “man” could have evolved. Many of these artifacts were discounted based on the concept that they were inappropriately collected or that the author (presenter) of the evidence did not document the findings well enough or inappropriately dated the strata the bones were found in. But in many cases, the academicians would be duplicitous in dismissing a claim based on condition X while accepting a more acceptable claim using the same condition X. There was an obvious double standard and anything that did not fit with accepted dogma was dismissed. That is true in today’s world where if a paleo-anthropologist publishes anything that is not in line with dogma, he will be blackballed from the scientific community.
As I discussed in Episode 3, Plato discussed his ancestor’s conversations with Egyptian historians and stated that our world had been through multiple deluges. We also know that our earth has been through multiple ice ages and thaws. I also discussed that the “Biblical Flood” was originally an oral story that came down through Sumerian history. Recently we have learned that the sea level rose nearly 400 feet (120m) from the glacial maximum to today’s levels. We have found ancient cities off the coast of India that are discussed in the Mahābhārata, (an ancient Hindi epic narrative of the Kurukṣetra War and the fates of the Kaurava and the Pāṇḍava princes.) Did Atlantis really exist and did not fall beneath the sea but succumbed to the massive flood from the last Ice Age melt?
All the evidence supports the concept that we lost our history and our preverbal minds about 12,000 years ago, as the last ice age retreated.
I am about 5 chapters away from finishing a fascinating and very informative book that presents a theory that a supernova exploded 200 light years from our precious planet and the radiation from that explosion impacted the earth 41,000 years ago, the first shock wave reached the earth 31,000 years ago and the debris from the explosion caused a mass extinctions of human and mega fauna spanning from 16,000 to 13,000 years ago.
The book, “The Cycle of Cosmic Catastrophes” was published in 2006 by a trio of researchers, Richard Firestone, Allen West, and Simon Warwick-Smith. They combine the findings from many anthropologists to give a very detailed report that started with a curious finding of tiny iron ball embedded in flint. These same balls were found in mammoth tusks and as well. In fact, they can be found in the archeological record and document the time the Clovis Point Paleo-Indians disappeared about 13,000 years ago.
The Initial flash
The radiation pulse was over quickly and Europe, Africa, and the Americas were not affected as they were hidden from the supernova’s direct glare. But the initial flash of radiation damaged or killed animals and plant life over the southern hemisphere, specifically Australia and Southeast Asia. Any animal over 100 pounds did not survive. And those that did were severely affected by the lingering effects of the radiation.
The Shock Wave
The shock wave hit the earth 34,000 years ago and caused another smaller extension event, with a new round of radiation as well as some smaller comet strikes which sent out large amounts of high-velocity debris decimating the mammoth, bison and other large fauna.
The Debris arrives
Initially, star-stuff from the supernova started to nudge comets into a new path toward the inner solar system. This started about 16,000 years ago but about 3,000 years later, the big stuff started to happen. According to the authors, at least five earth impacts of significant size hit the earth at this time. Their locations were in the northern hemisphere, striking the two-mile-thick ice sheets that were present in the last ice age. the largest hit at what is now Hudson Bay, Canada. because it struck the ice sheet, it produced a wider but shallower crater, but it was still very significant. It created a crater 300 miles in diameter. The second largest hit Finland and the crater is 180 miles in diameter. The third struck Amundsen Bay, Canada (crater – 150 miles in diameter), the forth struck Baffin Island, Canada (crater – 75 miles in diameter) and the fifth hit Lake Michigan in the United States and created a crater 65 miles in diameter.
These impacts threw up millions of tons of ice and debris into the atmosphere which fell back to the earth and left thousands of smaller impacts craters. These are spread through the northern hemisphere but many of them are located in the Carolina’s and are called Carolina Bays. The impacts also started massive fires across the Americas and great floods from the meltwater coming off the massive ice sheets.
The Great Flood
This book was well documented and not a simple story told by fanciful storytellers. They do include stories from the Native Americans handed down through generations of the devastation and floods that resulted from the impacts and fires. This event heralded the ending of the last Ice Age and with it, the loss of many civilizations across the globe.